Friday 10 August 2007

I found a new twin blog

twinkies - a new blog site and I think it is fun - this one has links to breastfeeding -sorry I know that many wonderful mums would still be breastfeeding if they could be.I don't want to upset or offend anyone. She also has some very encouraging comments.

Her twins are so cute and about same age as S & J. They do same things while feeding too.

See twinkles site further down for a mother nursing her sextuplets and read the nutritional benefits of breastmilk for 12- 24 months.

I found a pagefull of blogs now ...some are twin ones ~ ah inspiration and lessons to be learnt.

I just found another with twin boys almost the same age as S & J -Double Delight (corrected DOB was 31st July)

Some useless Trivia for you - 31st July is Harry Potter's birthday.