Tuesday 21 August 2007

Give us a push ...




Lately with the weather being so lovely we have been going out to have a swing everyday ...while I hang the nappies & clothes on the line.I get my daily exercise...walking and back forth to the swing.

The boys love the swing and so do I. I remember that feeling of carefree swinging , hair flying back and letting it touch the ground ...jumping off mid air (lucky the boys are strapped in).

The dark clouds hovered back and fro all day and I only just rescued my clean and almost dry clothes in the nick of time as the rain tumbled down again.

have a giggle..

A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door. The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.
"Not a chance," says the husband. "It is 3 o'clock in the morning." He slams the door and returns to bed.
"Who was that?" asked his wife. "Just some drunk guy asking for a push!"
"Did you help him?" she asks. "No. I did not. It is 3 o'clock in the morning and it is pouring rain outside!"
His wife said, "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? You should be ashamed of yourself!"
The man reluctantly gets dressed and goes out into the pouring rain.
He calls out into the dark, "Hello. Are you still there?"
"Yes," comes back the answer.
"Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.
"Yes! Please!" comes the reply from the darkness.
"Where are you?" asks the husband.

"Over here on the swing!"