Friday 3 August 2007

Genes for Jeans

Today was Jeans for Genes day ...and today it means more to me than ever. S has a genetically inherited disease. So do I and other members of my extended family.

It is extremely variable - and there is so much more unknown but we live pretty normal lives albeit with more medical appointments and treatments/surgery when things come up. So it was important to support this cause ...

helping today’s scientist for tomorrow’s children.

I hope they will help S and my future grandchildren. We are entering the Huggies Jeans for Genes competition too. Just for fun ... and I know already we have tough competition in two certain adorable twins and there extremely talented photographer mum.

My niece took a few shots on the weekend but only with our Jean jewels on. I have more to upload with the Gene ius t shirts ...

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

C'mon girl, I need updates!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Please know that even when I do not respond specifically to your comment - I treasure each comment made and consider it a thoughtful act of friendship.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=14131376#othersettings
So what do you have to say ? Share with me ...
add your ingredients to this recipe we call life.